18 Day Rwanda And Uganda Safaris
Time & Location
About the Event
Day 1 : Landing at Kigali international airport and transfer at Lebanon Hotel in Kigali (if time allows, we should do a short city tour
Day 2 : Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable forest in Uganda via Lake Bunyonyi
- 8.00 am: drive some 3 hours to Uganda border
- 11.00 am: Cross and drive to Lake Bunyonyi for a boat tour and lunch.
- 4.00 pm: retire in Broadbill lodge near the gorilla trekking point in Bwindi
Day 3 : Mountain Gorilla habituation in Rushaga, Nkuringo or in the Buhoma zone
- 8.00 am: Get a briefing and penetrate in the forest for meeting wild mountain gorilla group. The habituationa takes 3 or 4 hours so you have to pack your lunch and enough water.
- 3.00 : Checkin at broadbill Lodge
Day 4 : Game drive in Queen Elisabeth and Visit the Kazinga channel (the largest number of Hypos live here)
- 7.00 am: go for a half day game drive
- 12.00 am: back at the lodge for lunch
- 2.00 pm: check out engiri lodge and get in the boat for Kazinga channel(this is the place you can see many animals from water.
- 4.pm: drive to Kibale Forest National Park
- 7.00 pm: Check in Parimates Lodge
Day 5 : Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale Forest National Park (the largest number of chimpanzees in the world lives here)
- 8.00 am: Walk some hours to the bottom of Kibale Forest and meet the most wise animal (chimpanzee) in their natural environment
- 12.00 pm: Lunch at primate lodge
- 2.00 pm: drive to Kmpala and stay at Forest cottages.
Day 6 : Murchison Falls via Ziwa Rhino
- 7.00 am: drive toward northern Uganda
- 11.00 am: Stop over at Ziwa Rhino forest reserve and visit the Rhinos in the reserve
- 12.30: Lunch
- 2.00 pm: Drive to Murchson Falls National Park
- 5.00: check in Sambiya River Lodge
Day 7 : Visit the river Nile Falls from the top and from the bottom transfer back to Sambiya River Lodge
- 8.00 am: drive some minutes to the top of the falls and watch the spectacular and powerful waterfalls with the permanent rainbow
- 11.00 am: drive back to the Hotel
- 12.30 : Lunch
- 2.00 Pm : Get in the boat and ride to the bottom of the falls for facing directly the water falls while meeting crocodiles, hypos, giraffes and elephants.
- 4.00 pm: Check in back in Sambiya River Lodge
Day 8 : Game drive in Murchison Falls
- 7.00: get your packed lunch, cross the river Nile throughout Paraa and start a long day game drive
- 3.00 pm: Cross back the river Nile and drive to Masindi
- 6.00 Pm: Stay at Kabalega resort out of the park.
Day 9 : Drive straight to Kampala
- 8.00 am: Drive strait to Kampala.
- 1.00 pm: Lunch in Kampala
- 3.00 pm: Go for an evening city tour
- 6.00 pm: Check in Forest Cottages
Day 11 : Jinja source of the Nile (Boat cruise and rafting)
- 6.00 am: get in a van and go for where the river Nile starts its journey to Egypt and go for a boat cruise or for a rafting in the Nile waterfalls.
- 2.00 pm: transfer to Entebbe international airport for your evening flight
Note: We only confirm this tour once you make a 40% of the total amount deposit( though western union, Bank wire transfer, on through our online payment system).
We also advice to book your tour earlier as possible as your dates happen in the high season in which visit permits and hotels are getting over booked. This is to avoid any disturbance or unexpected change on your program.
Our cancellation policies depend mainly on National parks terms and rules. The amount deposed on our account is directly used to secure your permits and hotels on which we don't have any control. However, many of our chosen hotel are flexible to return the money at 90 % when your cancellation is announced in advance.
- 18 Day Rwanda & Uganda Safari$4,500$4,5000$0