Rwanda & Uganda
10 Days Uganda Safaris(Including Mountain Gorillas Habituation)
Looking for the best exploration tour package to Uganda? Book this 10 days Uganda Safari that will lead you to visit the major national parks of Uganda with amazing experiences of the green savannah grasslands
Time & Location
Rwanda & Uganda
About the Event
Day 1: Landing at Kigali International Airport
- Transfer at Lebanon Hotel in Kigali (if time allows, we should do a short city tour and visit the Kigali genocide memorial)
Day 2: Drive To Bwindi Impenetrable Forest In Uganda via Lake Bunyonyi
- 8.00 am: Drive some 3 hours to the Uganda border
- 11.00 am: Cross and drive to Lake Bunyonyi for a boat tour and lunch.
- 4.00 pm: Retire in Broadbill lodge near the gorilla trekking point in Bwindi
Day 3 : Mountain Gorilla habituation in Rushaga, Nkuringo, or in the Buhoma zone
- 8.00 am: Get a briefing and penetrate into the forest for meeting the wild mountain gorilla group. The habituation takes 3 or 4 hours so you have to pack your lunch and enough water.
- 3.00 pm: Check-In at broadbill Lodge
Day 4: Drive to Queen Elisabeth and Visit the Kazinga channel (the largest number of Hypos live here)
- 7.00 am: Drive from Bwindi National Park to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 12.00 am: Get in Engiri lodge for lunch
- 2.00 pm: Drive for some minutes in the park and get on the boat for the Kazinga channel (this is the place you can see many animals from the water.
- 4. pm: drive to Kibale Forest National Park
- 7.00 pm: Check-in at Primates Lodge
Day 5: Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale Forest National Park (the largest number of chimpanzees in the world lives here)
- 8.00 am: Walk for some hours to the bottom of Kibale Forest and meet the wisest animal (chimpanzee) in their natural environment
- 12.00 pm: Lunch at primate lodge
- 2.00 pm: drive to Kampala and stay at Forest cottages.
Day 6: Murchison Falls via Ziwa Rhino
- 7.00 am: drive toward northern Uganda
- 11.00 am: Stop over at Ziwa Rhino forest reserve and visit the Rhinos in the reserve
- 12.30 pm: Lunch
- 2.00 pm: Drive to Murchison Falls National Park
- 5.00 pm: Check-in at Sambiya River Lodge
Day 7: Visit the river Nile Falls from the top and from the bottom transfer back to Sambiya River Lodge
- 8.00 am: drive some minutes to the top of the falls and watch the spectacular and powerful waterfalls with the permanent rainbow
- 11.00 am: drive back to the Hotel
- 12.30 pm: Lunch
- 2.00 pm: Get in the boat and ride to the bottom of the falls for facing directly the waterfalls while meeting crocodiles, hypos, giraffes, and elephants.
- 4.00 pm: Check-in back at Sambiya River Lodge
Day 8: Game drive in Murchison Falls
- 7.00: get your packed lunch, cross the river Nile throughout Paraa and start a long day game drive
- 3.00 pm: Cross back the river Nile and drive to Masindi
- 6.00 pm: Stay at Kabalega resort out of the park.
Day 9: Drive straight to Kampala Visit the lake Victoria beach
- 8.00 am: Drive strait to Kampala.
- 1.00 pm: Lunch in Kampala
- 3.00 pm: Go for an evening city tour
- 6.00 pm: Check-in Forest Cottages
Day 10: Pack and transfer to the airport
For 4 people sharing transport and 2 rooms: 3100 USD per person
Transport ( Comfortable private Jeep 4x4 with air conditioning, a boat with powerful engines)
Accommodation (3 and 4 stars on international standards)
All visit permits, entry fees, community tips...
Guiding and other services (English-speaking drivers and field guides
All meals and soft drinks (Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks during different trekking)
Porters where required.
Not included: Rwanda and Uganda Visa fees flights and travel insurance. Alcoholic beers are preferred liquors
Note: We only confirm this tour once you make 40% of the total amount deposit( though western union, Bank wire transfer, on through our online payment system).
We also advise booking your tour earlier as possible. This is to avoid any disturbance or unexpected change in your program.
Our cancellation policies depend mainly on the National park's terms and rules. The amount deposited in our account is directly used to secure your permits and hotels over which we don't have any control. However, many of our chosen hotels are flexible to return the money at 90 % when your cancellation is announced in advance.
Gorilla Tour in Rwanda
For 4 people sharing transport and 2 rooms: 2800 USD per person This includes: Transport ( Comfortable private Jeep 4x4 with air condition, boat with powerful engines) Accommodation (3 and 4 stars on international standards) All visit permits, entry fees, community tips... Guiding and other services ( English speaking drivers and field guides All meals and soft drinks (Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks during different trekking) Porters where required.